Workpower’s commercial businesses employ people with disability who work alongside industry professionals. Today, Workpower operates in many various industries including land management, wholesale nursery, fire equipment servicing, grounds maintenance, warehousing and storage, packaging, hospitality and catering, electrical testing, and office administration.
Our disability employment services support people to find and maintain employment in the open labour market and as a result we are helping hundreds of employers to understand and value the benefits of increasing diversity in their workplace.
Workpower supports families and carers by tailoring services and support options to meet the individual needs of each person, their families and carers. We work in partnership to plan and choose the right support and services needed at the time.
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Environmental and rehabilitation Services
- Fire equipment supply and management
- Packing, collation and distribution
- Parks, grounds, gardens and roadsides
- Recycling and reuse
- Warehousing and inventory management solutions.
- Three bin system replacement program
- Office support services