Activ has a strong and proud history of supporting people living with disability to reach their goals, achieve their dreams and break through barriers. Established in 1951 by a small group of motivated families who joined forces to build a future for their intellectually disabled children, Activ has grown into the state’s largest not for profit disability service provider.
Today, Activ supports more than 2,000 people living with disability and their families across the state, offering a range of person centred services and supports.
Activ’s services are provided across the Perth metropolitan area, as well as regionally in Albany, Bunbury, Busselton, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie and Kellerberrin.
- Environmental and Rehabilitation Services
- Parks, grounds, gardens and roadsides.
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Packing, collation and distribution
- Wood, paper and textile products